The Tax Lady is a boutique accountancy business aimed at serving the small business community.
  04 473 4311 | 04 526 4866

Our Services

Rental Property

Do you own an investment property that you rent out? You will need rental accounts and taxation sorted.

Are you moving and going to rent out your own home? You will also need rental accounts and taxation sorted.

If you have a rental property we can prepare your rental accounts and file your tax return. We offer a solution on:

  • What income you must include in your tax return
  • The expenses you can deduct from this income for tax purposes
  • The records you'll need to keep
  • What to do if the property is owned by more than one person
  • What happens if the property is sold

Contact us today for more information on how we are able to assist you in the business of rental properties.

Back to Our Services

About Us

The Tax Lady was formed in 1996 by Carol Rankin and she ran the business from the billiard room in her Stokes Valley residence.


Our Services

We offer many services based on our vast knowledge and experience.


Frequently Asked Questions

Click the link below to view our most frequently asked questions.